Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm Off Today

So today is my first "real" day off. I don't have to be anywhere and I don't have to do anything- which leaves me to wonder, what do I do with my day off? It's been so long since I've had one I've actually forgotten! Oh well, I'm sure I'll think of something...

Anyway- A photographer from Seven Days came by the store on Sat morning to take some pics of the store. Catherine Slye from c22 and Kacey Boone from SubSixStudios were also there to be in the pictures. It just didn't seem right for me to be the only one in the picture since I'm not even making anything in the store. I think it went well and hopefully we don't look too bad. I think the article should be out on Wed. so pick up a copy of Seven Days if you're in the area, or read the article online at www.sevendaysvt.com

Have a good Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home