Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Burlington Handmade Holiday Craft Market = Success!

The Holiday Market yesterday was amazing! I cannot believe how many people showed up. I think all of the vendors were pleasantly surprised. I can't wait to do it again- hopefully we'll have another one in the Spring.

Here are some pics from the event:

This was the store's table. We ended up changing it around a bit but I forgot to take a pic after the re-design.



Alison Murphy and her wire jewelry. Alison sold so much yesterday she had hardly anything left!



Kacey Boone of Subsixstudios and the Burlington Craft Mafia.



Erinn Simon of Urban Farmgirl and the Burlington Craft Mafia



Catherine Slye of c22}company twenty two



Some of our success was definitely due to the fact that there was an article in the Burlington Free Press yesterday about the lovely ladies of the Burlington Craft Mafia. It mentioned the Holiday Market AND the store!

Hope everyone had as good a weekend as I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home