Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Joanne Kalisz Belt Sale

All Joanne Kalisz belts are 20% off starting today thru next Thurs. 4/26! They're reversible and a great addition to any spring wardrobe. Trust me- they're cute!

Plus I'm expecting a shipment from 57 Giraffes any day now. Jessica is a bay area designer and I can't wait to see all the awesomeness that's coming our way.

Also, there is going to be a new jewelry designer in the store! I first saw Art School Dropout at Renegade last summer and immediately loved Jessee's stuff. It's completely different from anything that's currently in the shop and she uses a lot of flowers and bright colors perfect for summer.

In other news, just to let you all know- there is going to be a lot of wedding talk on this here blog for the next year and half. That being said, Kev and I have started looking at reception sites. It is EXPENSIVE to have a wedding. I knew it was going to cost us a bit of money but my goodness I had NO idea what I was in for. Did you know that the average wedding in the US costs $25,000??? Well neither did I! If anyone has had a wedding in VT and knows of any unique reception sites please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home