Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Designer & New Hours

We've got new journals in the shop made by Montpelier based Kelly McMahon aka May Day Studio!

They are pretty adorable and perfect for all your writing needs. We've got two different types in the shop right now, the Bingo Journals and the Pretty Peeps Journals. I can't wait to run out of pages in my current journal so I can get one of these!

Also, as of August 27th our Fall hours will be:

Closed Monday
Tues-Fri: 1:30p-7p
Sat: 11a-7p
Sun: 12p-5p
I've got some inventory left over from the summer sale so I'll be putting it back out this weekend in honor of Labor Day and all the students who are back in town. If you missed the sidewalk sale you should really check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home