Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Monday, July 17, 2006

First Weekend

So I'd have to say that the first weekend was a success. Especially since no one knows that my store even exists! Kevin rode around on his bike all day Saturday handing out postcards and people actually saw them and actually came in! I'll be handing out more postcards all week and next week my first ad is running in 7 Days.
Wallets from Polaire came in over the weekend and so did earrings from Burlington local Lauren Wool. I should be finished putting them out by tomorrow so come and check them out! Hours for the rest of the week are 2p-7p Tues-Fri.
See you at the store!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Soey Wall sent me a link to your store because I'm a local designer with no "home" as of yet. I'm so excited! I'm coming by today after work. If you'd like you can check out 2 of my designs here:

www.heinousshrew.etsy.com

9:41 AM

 
Blogger madeboutique said...

Your stuff on Etsy looks awesome!
Can't wait to meet you!

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Vermont designer too, and I must say I'm so excited to see the DIY culture working its way into our state.

I'm an hour and a half from Burlington, but you can bet I'm planning a trip out there soon!

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home