Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Is it only Wednesday?

So it's Wednesday and Project Runway is over! I guess I'll have to think of something else to do besides watching TV all night...

In other news, I went to Ben Franklin today (craft store in VT) and they wouldn't let me put up my flyer for Miss Hawklet's yarn spinning demonstration next week! They said they don't promote their competition! Well poo poo on you Ben Franklin because when I got to the store today I had a voicemail from the VT Guardian offering me FREE ad space this week in their VT Gift Guide. So HA! to Ben Franklin and Thank You! to the VT Guardian.

But seriously- come by next Friday for Miss Hawklet's spinning demo. There will be lots of yarn for sale and I'm sure that some of you have promised family members scarves and other knit goodies for Christmas this year, so it will be the perfect time to buy local and eco-friendly yarn.

AND- I'm adding a SALE section to the shopping site so be sure to check out all the great deals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home