Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's been a few days-

since my last post which means I have a lot to tell everyone!

Well two of my bestest lady friends came to visit me this weekend. It was so great to hang out with them and catch up. Kevin even worked at the store on Sat. so that I could have a whole day with them! He's so good to me. We went to a craft fair on Sat. morning and when I say craft fair, I mean it. It was at a local high school and the youngest vendor there was Alison Murphy. (Congrats to Alison by the way who was just accepted into the Burlington Craft Mafia!) After the fair we went back to the house and baked cookies - gingerbread and mexican wedding cakes. They came out soooooo good!



Then we had dinner - pasta fagioli from my mom's recipe. Also soooooo good. After dinner we made garland for Carl the Christmas Tree #2.



I'll post some pictures of the fully decorated tree later. He looks so good this year!

All in all it was a really great weekend.

In store news - We have new necklaces in stock from Subsixstudios which is just in time for the jewelry sale that is going on right now. Alison Murphy also brought by some new earrings which I have already added to web store. These are favorite. Plus VT designer Ava Bishop brought in three new amazing pieces. I'll be adding them to web store soon but here's a picture of the Mod Mini Dress. So cute!



Think snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home