Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Monday, April 23, 2007

SUN!

It's finally sunny in VT! This weekend was gorgeous and today is also nice but I did hear a nasty rumor that it's going to be in the 50's for the rest of the week. We can't seem to catch a break...

Before it gets too warm though I need to get an air conditioner up to the store. Between 3p-6p it's like a sauna in there with the sun beating down through the floor to ceiling windows. I had a fan in one of the windows this weekend but let me tell you it was still H-O-T-T in there.

Isn't it funny how people shop in packs? This weekend everyone was buying bags- lots and lots of bags. So many bags that there is now a noticeable lack of bags in the shop. No worries though, more bags are on the way...

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home