Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Artist + Flickr

We've got a new artist in the shop! Mandy Gerth is based in PA and makes the cutest skirts and ceramic pins and magnets. If you're on Church St. this weekend, come and check them out.

On a completely unrelated note...In the past I've turned to magazines for inspiration but my addiction is costing me a lot of money, not to mention it's not the best thing for the environment, so I've switched to flickr for all my inspirational needs.

When you search flickr, you can add other people's photos as 'favorites' which saves them for you so that you can go back to them whenever you want. Here is my current faves page.

And here are some inspirational wedding pics. I'm trying to come up with a color scheme for the wedding...

Wedding Inspiration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home