Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Usually, I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I can never decide what to be and when I do my costume never comes out like I planned.

But this year my Frida Kahlo costume was a hit!



We went to a party last night and only one person had no idea who I was. And one girl asked if I was Salma Hayek, which is close enough. I suppose that my eyebrows could have been closer together but when I was doing my makeup Kevin told me not to make them any bigger so that I could keep some sex appeal. HA!

Kevin went as Yosemite Sam. It was really just an excuse for him to wear an huge hat, cowboy boots, and play with guns. Boys will be boys...



Anyway- we had a great time and I'll be posting more pics to my Flickr page so you can see all of the shenanigans.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara that was an awesome idea! It came out really good.

And Kevin... so cute! That picture made me laugh.

Love ya guys!

The older sis

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home