Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Is it really almost Christmas??

I really cannot believe it! Less than a week until Christmas...and I still have to figure out what else to get my sisters. I guess I can just give them something from the store but that kind of feels like cheating.

So the Burton Holiday Party was awesome- and our outfits were a hit! Jess did such a good job on them!



We also somehow ended up in the bathroom with pro snowboarder Molly Aguirre talking for half an hour...



And of course we got the obligatory Jake Burton shot:



All in all it was a great night!

In store news: We have new Quilt Cards and totes in stock from c22} company twenty two. And we got in new Zippy Pins from Stacie Mincher.

Hope you're having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home