Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Friday, April 27, 2007

New Stuff!

New tops from 57 Giraffes are here! I'll take some pics today and hopefully post them to the shopping site next week. I'll also be adding new yarn and felted rings from Miss Hawklet and some crocheted bags from Urban Farmgirl...

In QCCB news, I dropped off our banner to have it put up in front of Union Station and tomorrow I'll be photocopying more flyers to put up around town. And I still have to finish making my own goodies plus figure out how I'm going to set up my booth. But I have finally figured out where to put all the vendors. Which was very hard let me tell you because I don't want to make anyone upset with their spot. Honestly though, I really don't think there is a "bad" spot in Union Station.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home