Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Monday, July 09, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away!

What a bummer that my one day off is rainy and grey...at least I get to spend it lounging in my house rather than at the store.

In store news, Erin Meharg aka elm bellishments brought by some new earrings as well as check book covers made of vintage ties. We also lowered prices on all of the older earrings she had in the shop so if you saw a pair that tickled your fancy now is the time to come and get them. Also, Joanne Kalisz will be bringing by a few more bubble dresses similar to this one:

7/6/06- Ethan O'Hara opening

Plus Xenos Designs will be sending some larger sizes which I can't wait to see.

The opening on Friday was a blast! If you didn't make it, Ethan's stuff will be up for the next few months so definitely check it out the next time you're downtown. This is one of my favorite pictures of the night:

Ethan O'Hara opening

And local massage therapist Hanna stopped by and she just happened to be wearing some Made Boutique items and I had to get a picture:

Ethan O'Hara opening

She is wearing a shrug made by Rohm Custom and a tank dress made by Kahri. Doesn't she look great!?

Stay dry!

ps- It was Kev's birthday yesterday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home