Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm back in VT

It was so nice to have a little relaxing time with my fam. I did not want to come back up to VT yesterday. I knew I had so many unfinished things waiting for me, ie- a house full of dog hair which I still have not vacuummed. I need to find a job where I'm on vacation the whole time...

In store news- I'll be cutting waaaaay back on hours during the coming winter months. Considering my out of the way location and the fact that it's actually starting to get cold out, I will only be open on the weekends for the next 3 months. Sat & Sun from noon-6p. So you might be asking yourself how I will be keeping busy during the week- well I'm going back to work at the big B. It's hard to imagine that next week I'll be in an office/cubicle environment again but if I want to keep the store afloat for the next few months this is my only option. I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things and it's only for 3 months so I should be able to handle it.

Anyway - I'll be updating the web shop soon since that will stay open 24/7. And I'll still be shipping out 6 days a week so even though I won't be open every day, you'll still be able to shop every day.

Also - I'll be closing at 5p on New Years Eve and will be closed all day on the 1st.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home