Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Only 3 Days until the QCCB!

QCCB Email Flyer

And I have so much to do...today I made a gazillion buttons which will be turned into magnets, pins and (drumroll please) rings and earrings. That's right rings and earrings! They're really cute and I'm excited to see how they sell at the Bazaar. They will of course be available at the store and online after the Bazaar so no worries if you can't make it this Saturday.

Also new for this Saturday, will be items from graphic design lady extraordinaire Stacey Carnell (she designed the QCCB logo- isn't it swell!?) and items from crafty UVM student Jessica Anderson. Holy Canoli I'm so excited for Saturday!

Oh yeah, and did I mention that Viva Espresso will be there selling coffee and yummy treats? Could it get any better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home