Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Friday, May 04, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the Queen City Craft Bazaar! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone helping out with the event. It's a lot of work putting this all together and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the lovely Kacey from Subsixstudios. She has been freakin amazing and it has been so great working with her on this. Also of course I can't forget Holly from misshawklet and Erinn from Urban Farmgirl plus all the other ladies from the Burlington Craft Mafia.

In shop news, new cards arrived yesterday from Little Otsu. I got some Thank You cards and a notecard set from artist Kate Sutton. They're adorable! Also, I finally ordered more Reading is Sexy and Knitting is Knotty stickers. People have been asking for them so I really need to make sure I keep them in stock.

Alright- I have to go pick up the keys to Union Station. See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home