Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

This has nothing to do with Mother's Day but Joanne Kalisz brought by a bunch of new stuff on Friday. Here is one of my favorite pieces:

I'm in love with this new top

She also brought in a bubble jumper dress which happens to fit me perfectly and I have decided to keep it for myself! There is another one available which is equally cute but in a medium so if that's your size you're in luck.

Also, Alison Murphy's new wire earrings have literally been flying off the shelves. This picture doesn't really do them justice but trust me they're cute.

These earrings are so hot right now

And here's a picture of the cherry tree that Kev's bro gave us last year:

Cherry Tree

Isn't it pretty?

Anyway- Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home