Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Thursday, May 17, 2007

And the winner is...

Jaslene! Renee did not even make it to the final two! I guess if Natasha couldn't win, I'm happy that Jaslene won. But Renee was definitely the fan favorite according to a lot of ANTM message boards. Oh well...

This blog is suppossed to be about the store right? ...in store news, I received new stuff from Nice Face yesterday. Everything is of course adorable and I want it ALL. Especially the Red Dress- so flippin cute!

Jazz Fest is almost here and there will be two stages on Church St, (one on the top block!) so I'm expecting lots of people that week and a half. Which is why I've been getting so much new inventory the past few days. And, because of the new inventory, older inventory has been moved to the sale rack. Plus, I'm still waiting for new jewelry from Handmade Julz, tops from Nicole Carey, and cards from Pink Livingroom Press. Yippeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home