Supporting the D.I.Y. Community

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

500 Handbags

I received a Contact Form Message last week about an upcoming book called 500 Handbags. "To be released in the fall of 2008, this book aims to showcase a fabulous, fun, and funky collection (of bags) that will inspire amateur crafters, professional designers, and everyone in between. " They're still looking for bags to showcase but the entry deadline is July 16th. Here's the website for more info: 500 Handbags The submissions will be juried by Jay McCarroll, winner of the first season of Project Runway.

I've already told a few MBG artists about it and hope they all submit something. It would be so great to have one of the store's artists' work in a book!

So yesterday was my day off- unfortunately I had heartburn pretty much all day...ouch! I did buy a few herbs from City Market though so I can start my herb garden. I bought basil, rosemary, and parsley but I think I want to add cilantro and maybe a few others. The front porch smells so good now.

It's going to be sunny all week! Welcome back sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home